If you are a "must" drink, limit it to just one drink that can be enough to induce sleep, but it will help you dodge its side effects.
5) Smokers are usually very light sleeper - waking at the slightest noise, and sometimes can not fall back to sleep. Although it gives the smoker to quit is unrealistic for this article, those who smoke should use some common sense and try to avoid nicotine at least a few hours before bedtime.
6) If you have trouble sleeping - take care of all important business or errands early, at least 3 hours before bedtime. If you have bills to pay, to fulfill important obligations, errands to run, or important phone calls to make, try to tackle these tasks in the late afternoon or early evening before dinner. This can prevent the repetition of the stressful thoughts as you try to avoid a second sleepless night.
7) Your lack of sleep can make you feel the urge to nap during the day. Although a short afternoon naps can be beneficial, napping too late in the day can disturb your body clock, contributing to sleep difficulties as you try to fall asleep later. Be sure not to take a nap, even for a few minutes in the evening.
8) Improve your chances of a dream by participating in a relaxing activity before bedtime, such as taking a warm bath or shower, a long, hot, lay in the hot tub, go in the sauna, or reading books. For better results, combine these experiences listening to some quiet music and / or light some candles and incense.
9) Here's a good way to avoid sleepless nights, if you live far away from city noise and the weather cooperates - open the windows and let nature sound in. You'd be surprised how calm and helpful external sounds can be the order to get better quality sleep.
10) Finally, pay attention to your room air conditioner, if you have trouble sleeping. Is it too cold or too hot? Often, without realizing it, sleep difficulties can be unpleasant consequences room temperature. If there are reasons preventing you from heating the whole house (like if you rent a room), to invest in quiet fan or space heater. On May take some time before your room is cooled or heated to the desired temperature, so make any necessary adjustments at least a few hours before bedtime.
With a little discipline and common sense, sleep, insomnia, difficulties can be avoided. Instead of opting for sweetened or caffeinated soda, coffee, or excessive alcohol, get into the habit of drinking purified or spring water, fruit juice or milk. Do not super-size your dinner, or it's too late, and retain any late-night snack run. Finally, be sure to keep a low stress, high relaxation, and your room / house pleasant climate. There is no reason to endure another sleepless night.